Blended learning is a type of learning in which the students learn in part at traditional classrooms away from home and in part via online delivery with some features under student’s control over pace, place and time.
This blended learning has proven to be as the most popular choice for the students. Blended learning is beneficial for both students and teachers.
· For teachers, blended learning can be a method to infuse new opportunities of engagement into the courses. Besides this it provides transitional opportunity between face to face and fully online instructions.
· For students, blended learning offer conveniences of online learning along with the social interactions.
Blended learning program has a potential to revolutionize K-12 education as it allows to redesign the educational model around the following:
1. A more regular and individualized pedagogy, which allows each and every student to work at his/her own pace and help each child to attain success at school. Blended learning allows the students to learn at their own pace using preferred learning modalities and get feedback about their performance so as to get the better learning experience. Since online programs can access the students performance or achievements in real time, the teachers can help the students in personalized learning.
2. Most of the teachers are shifting to blended learning as they noticed that it focuses on high value activities like writing, project based leaning and critical thinking.
In a nutshell blended learning has the following benefits:
1. Better results
2. Seize potential
3. Personalized learning
Online learning programs provide:
· High quality dynamic content according to the student’s strengths and weaknesses, which they can access any time.
· Analytics that allows the students to get better learning experience.
· Automation – that simplifies the educator’s lives by eliminating the manual tasks like students attendence and data entry of student’s assessment.
· Intensify student motivation via applications like games, social networks and rewards that help the student’s in building interest in studies.
Besides schools, the students can take online courses at their homes. Different online education companies provides Online Tutoring for K-12 Grades. Today, the trend or the need of tutions has increased a lot because parents don’t have much time to teach the students. The student’s go to the tutions after covering a huge distance, which wastes time and money. But the solution to this problem is the online tutoring. This online tutions provide opportunity to the students to learn better and set the time of study according to their own convenience. Online tutoring saves time and money both. Besides this, they can study on their own pace and the teachers are better as compared to offline tutoring. The students are able to understand better and grasp the things or concepts quickly because the concepts are explained using graphics, images, videos etc. Therefore, onlineK-12 tutoring is much better than offline tutoring.
Summary: Advanced studies need advanced technology to understand the concepts in bettter way. The online learning or the blended learning is one of the effective method to teach and learn the concepts in a better way and hence bring more stellar or outstanding results.